Membership Info and Join
Paddle Manitoba is a volunteer driven, non-profit organization that depends on memberships.
We offer several different membership classes so that all paddlers can become a part of an organization with programming and resources they believe in:
For all types of paddlers and supporters.
For all types of paddlers and supporters with households of two or more individuals.
For Paddle Canada instructors.
Instructors are requested to become members of Paddle Manitoba upon registration with Paddle Canada.
For other non-profit organizations.
Note that all memberships are valid from January 1 to December 31 of the purchase year. All memberships purchased after November 1 are valid until December 31 of next calendar year.
To recognize the importance of our members, all of our memberships come with great year-round benefits, on and off the water:
- 10% discount on goods and services from Paddle Manitoba’s corporate partners
(upon presentation of a valid membership card)
- Member’s price on Paddle Manitoba canoe, kayak, and stand-up paddleboard instruction
- Educational presentations through our indoor program
- Paddling workshops
- Gatherings where you can meet other paddlers
- Access to trip information and technical advice
- Annual subscription to Paddling Magazine (print or digital)
Become a Member
Our members are what make Paddle Manitoba great. Canoeist, kayaker, or stand-up paddleboarder, become a member and join Paddle Manitoba today!